Harris Ranch- Harvest Worker
Harris Ranch Beef Company is looking to recruit for the Harvest Department. The Harvest employee will perform a variety of roles and tasks in the initial step of the meat processing facility. Tasks can include, but are not limited to the following:
Full Time, Non-Exempt
- Using tools and equipment such as knives, scissors, saws, scales and other specialized manufacturing equipment
- Trimming, Sorting, Hanging and Inspection of Carcasses and other edible offal products; etc.
- Loading Product into machines, packaging, and boxing, labeling and scaling of product.
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, stoop, crouch and twist while using hands and arms to do simple gripping and grasping.
- Ability to perform physical activities such as lifting, pushing, pulling or carrying objects.
- Ability to follow general work place safety procedures and policies while wearing required personal protective equipment.
Harris Ranch Beef Company is one of the largest fully integrated beef producers in the Western U.S.; who controls all aspects of beef production including cattle sourcing, feeding and processing. Harris Ranch Beef Company carries an expansive product line, which includes fresh-boxed beef, value-added ground beef, fresh seasoned beef, fully cooked beef and deli meats.
Apply for today by visiting our company website at www.harrisranchbeef.com
Phone: 559-896-3081 or 800-742-1955
This company is an Employment Equity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex or national origin. Qualified minorities, women and veterans are encouraged to apply
Deadline for Applying : Open until filled