Harris Ranch- Production Worker
The FAB Production Worker will perform a combination of tasks in meat processing facility, Monday through Saturday. Tasks include, but are not limited to the following:
- Starts work at 6am and average 40 plus hours per week. OT starts after 8 hours per day
- Assembly lines, task performing different cuts
- Prepares meat products, remove bones and cut meat into standard cuts for market
- Cuts, trims and sorts meat
- Uses tools and machinery including, but not limited to, knives, hooks, scale, grinder, saws and other hand or power tools
- Inspect meat products for defects
- Packages various different cuts in a fast paced environment
Routine tasks include, but are not limited to, performing the following:
- Ability to work in temperatures between 40 to 50 degrees Fahrenheit temperature for minimum of 8 hours.
- Ability to perform physical activities such as lifting, pushing, pulling or carrying objects 10-40lbs.
- Knowledge of general work safety practices and personal protective equipment.
Harris Ranch Beef Company is one of the largest fully integrated beef producers in the Western U.S.; who controls all aspects of beef production including cattle sourcing, feeding and processing. Harris Ranch Beef Company carries an expansive product line, which includes fresh-boxed beef, value-added ground beef, fresh seasoned beef, fully cooked beef and deli meats.
Apply for today by visiting our company website at: www.harrisranchbeef.com
Phone: 559-896-3081 or 800-742-1955
This company is an Employment Equity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex or national origin. Qualified minorities, women and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Deadline for Applying : Open until filled