PLAN CHECK REQUIREMENTS
- For residential, 3 complete sets and commercial projects, 5 complete sets of plans
- Sets may include: site plan, foundation plan, floor plans, elevations, electrical, plumbing, mechanical, roof framing, etc. depending on scope of project.
- Submit Digital Copy
- See submittal details above:
SOLAR PLAN CHECK REQUIREMENTS
- For residential 2 sets of 11x17 with 1 extra plot plan for Assessor's Office.
- For commercial 3 full size sets with structural calculations.
- In person drop offs or mail.
- Digital Copy.
- Provide a copy of sign contract with submittals.
- Codes Enforced: 2019 California Building Code, 2019 California Mechanical Code, 2019 California Plumbing Code, 2019 California Electrical Code, 2019 NFPA
- 2019 California Code for the Abatement of Dangerous Buildings
- California Code of Regulations, Title 24 for Disabled Access
- California Code of Regulations, Title 24 Energy Conservation requirements
- Climate Exposure 13, Seismic Zone 3 & 4
- Minimum Basic Wind Speed 85 MPH, Wind Design Exposure C