Provide the following information:
- Jobsite address
- Permit Number
- Date of Inspection
- Type of Inspection
- Your First and Last Name
- Best form of contact (phone, email, etc)
Your request must be on the answering machine before 3:30 PM for an inspection to be done on the following day. Inspections are generally between the hours of 8:30 AM and 3:30 PM. If you need to speak to the inspector before the inspection, feel free to call (559) 891-2208 between the hours of 8-9am or 4-5pm.
In order to perform the inspections in an efficient manner, please remember....
When the Inspector Arrives:
- Have your permit and Job Card on the Jobsite.
- Have the City approved plans on the Jobsite.
- Have any previous "Outcome of Inspection" notices available.
- Provide a ladder if the inspector needs to get on the roof or in the attic.
|Selma Community Development||(559) 891-2208 / Fax: (559) 896-1068|
|Inspections 24 Hour Request Line||(559) 891-2220|
|SKF Sewer District||(559) 897-6500|
|Selma Unified School District||(559) 898-6500|
|Fresno County Building/Planning||(559) 600-4078|
|Fresno County Health Department||(559) 600-3357|
|California Water Service||(559) 896-4546|
|Waste Management||(559) 891-7694|
|San Joaquin Valley Pollution Control||(559) 497-1040|
|Comcast/Xfinity (Cable TV)||(559) 253-4050|
|PG&E (Pacific Gas and Electric)||(559) 891-2139|